Restoration Artisans LLC. offers traditional carpentry procedures and new reproduction millwork for quality repairs to damaged historic structures. In the past, we have been involved in the following operations on historic buildings:
- Timber beam replacement or repair in barns, farmhouses, and church structures
- Barn wood siding replacement
- Stone farmhouse window frame repair, replacement of frames, window sills, and window sashes.
- Modernizing barns for equestrian facilities, including new interior layouts and modifications of old barns with safer horses stalls for people and animals.
- Replacement and repair of barn Dutch doors, including hardware reproduction by a blacksmith
Contact Restoration Artisans LLC. for your carpentry needs to restore the integrity to your historic property.